I will join CISPA Helmholtz Center for Information Security as a PhD student under the supervision of Nico Döttling. I completed my master in computer science from Aarhus University, Denmark, where I was supervised by Claudio Orlandi and Peter Scholl. I obtained my bachelor degree in information security from Xidian University, Mainland China.
My research interest lies in cryptography, with a focus on secure multi-party computation and lattice-based cryptography.
- Laconic Private Set-Intersection from Pairings [ePrint]
CCS 2022 Diego Aranha, Chuanwei Lin, Claudio Orlandi, Mark Simkin
- Master Thesis: Lattice-based Accumulators and Applications [pdf] [exam]
Advisors: Claudio Orlandi, Peter Scholl
- Danish State Scholarship, Aarhus University, 2020 (Full Scholarship)
- First-class Graduate Scholarship, Xidian University, 2020 (Top 5%)
- Study Abroad Scholarship, China Scholarship Council, 2019 (Full Scholarship)
- National Scholarship, Ministry of Education of P.R. China, 2019 (Top 1%)
- First-class Scholarship, Xidian University, 2018 (Top 5%)
- Special Scholarship, Xidian University, 2017 (Top 1%)
- I work as an assistant for Gitte Bindzus Foldager in Student Recruitment and Marketing Team at AU International Office. We are exploring new ways to recruit more full-degree students from China.
- During my bachelor’s, I enjoyed a total of three semesters in National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan and Leibniz University Hannover, Germany.
- I am proud of my sexual orientation and I am a moderate feminist. I wish I could contribute to improving diversity and equality of the world.