I am a master student in computer science from Aarhus University, Denmark. I obtained my bachelor degree of engineering in information security from Xidian University, Mainland China. During my bachelor’s, I enjoyed a total of three semesters in National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan and Leibniz University Hannover, Germany.
My research interest lies in cryptography, with a focus on secure multi-party computation and lattice-based cryptography.
Email: chuanwei [dot] lin [AT] au [dot] dk
- Laconic Private Set-Intersection from Pairings [ePrint]
Diego Aranha, Chuanwei Lin, Claudio Orlandi, Mark Simkin
- Danish State Scholarship, Aarhus University, 2020 (Full Scholarship)
- First-class Graduate Scholarship, Xidian University, 2020 (Top 5%)
- Study Abroad Scholarship, China Scholarship Council, 2019 (Full Scholarship)
- National Scholarship, Ministry of Education of P.R. China, 2019 (Top 1%)
- First-class Scholarship, Xidian University, 2018 (Top 5%)
- Special Scholarship, Xidian University, 2017 (Top 1%)