I am a PhD student at CISPA Helmholtz Center for Information Security under the supervision of Nico Döttling. I completed my master in computer science from Aarhus University, Denmark, where I was supervised by Claudio Orlandi and Peter Scholl. I obtained my bachelor degree in information security from Xidian University, Mainland China.
My research interest lies in cryptography, with a focus on secure multi-party computation and lattice-based cryptography.
Email: chuanwei.lin [AT] cispa.de
The authorship is sorted alphabetically following the Hardy-Littlewood rule.
- Efficient Laconic Cryptography from Learning With Errors
EUROCRYPT 2023 Nico Döttling, Dimitris Kolonelos, Russell W. F. Lai, Chuanwei Lin, Giulio Malavolta, Ahmadreza Rahimi
- Laconic Private Set-Intersection from Pairings [ePrint] [video]
CCS 2022 Diego Aranha, Chuanwei Lin, Claudio Orlandi, Mark Simkin
- Master Thesis: Lattice-based Accumulators and Applications [pdf] [exam]
Advisors: Claudio Orlandi, Peter Scholl
- Danish State Scholarship, Aarhus University, 2020
- First-class Graduate Scholarship, Xidian University, 2020
- Study Abroad Scholarship, China Scholarship Council, 2019
- National Scholarship, Ministry of Education of P.R. China, 2019
- First-class Scholarship, Xidian University, 2018
- Special Scholarship, Xidian University, 2017
- I worked as an assistant for Gitte Bindzus Foldager in Student Recruitment and Marketing Team at AU International Office. We were exploring new ways to recruit more full-degree students from China.
- During my bachelor’s, I enjoyed a total of three semesters in National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan and Leibniz University Hannover, Germany.
- I am proud of my sexual orientation and I am a moderate feminist. I wish I could contribute to improving diversity and equality of the world.